In celebration of the December 4 home entertainment release of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is touring all seven Batmobiles and the Bat-Pod to select sporting events across America over the next five weeks.
For the first time in Batman franchise history, witness six Batmobiles and the Bat-Pod as they embark on a tour of sporting events across America prior to the December 4th home entertainment release of The Dark Knight Rises, the final film in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy.
The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Combo Pack includes “The Batmobile” documentary, an hour-long in-depth look into every aspect of the most awe-inspiring weapon in Batman’s arsenal. Journey through the birth and evolution of this technological marvel and cultural icon.
The following vehicles will be on display:
- Batman television series and Batman, The Movie (1966) – driven by Adam West
- Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992) – driven by Michael Keaton
- Batman Forever (1995) – driven by Val Kilmer
- Batman & Robin (1997) – driven by George Clooney
- Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), The Dark Knight Rises (2012) – Black Tumbler, Camouflage Tumbler, Bat-Pod – driven by Christian Bale
The next stop on the tour will be the LSU vs. Alabama game at LSU Stadium in Baton Rouge on Saturday, 11/3 and the New Orleans Saints vs. the Philadelphia Eagles at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Monday, 11/5.
This was originally called the Tumbler Tour when it was used to promote the upcoming theatrical release of The Dark Knight Rises. You can check for info at the official site www.tumblertour.com