Death and Awards await you after the jump.
– Turns out that Ultron isn’t the only villain in Avengers Age of Ultron. Actor Thomas Kretschman has joined the cast as crazy German bastard Baron Von Strucker. In the comics, Strucker the head of Hydra. I’m going to just take a crack in the dark that Strucker either resurrects Hydra in Avengers 2, or he’s been leading it since Red Skull died. Either way, expect something Hydra in Age of Ultron.
– In very bumming news, Russell Johnson, the Professor from Gilligan’s Island passed away today at the age of 89. I’m a massive Gilligan’s Island fan, and it’s just sad to see that the cast has come down to two. The question is, who gets the Nazi gold in the cast’s hush hush tontine? Ginger, or Mary Ann?
– Roberto Orci drops some answers to Sony’s plans for Sinister Six and Venom, and what’s in store for The Amazing Spider-Man 2-3. I’m actually hoping we get Agent Venom the film at this point.
– Hey, remember those Wonder Twin movie posters? Wait for it… Turns out it was a hoax... I have one word for that.
– Here’s the list of the 2014 Oscar contenders. I got Wolf of Wall Street, but I have a feeling that 12 Years a Slave is going to take the best picture.
– After 25 years on the air, the Simpsons catches up to the internet and will be available for streaming soon.
– Livio Ramondelli’s masterpiece of an Ed-209